Paul has been a pastor, a student counselor, a business person and a professor. His mission is to empower ordinary people to integrate their faith and life from Monday to Sunday. He does this through teaching, coaching, advocating and publishing.
- January 4-8, 2016: Vocation, Work and Ministry course, Regent College
- January-April, 2016: (Thursday evenings) Marketplace Theology and Ministry, Regent College
- January 18-22, 2016: Marketplace Theology course and seminar, Torch Trinity Graduate University, Seoul, Korea (IMT)
- January 30, 2016: "Entrepreneurial Leadership", Mission Fest, Vancouver
- February 19-21, 2016: Ministry and Spirituality course, Westminster Abbey, Mission, BC
- February 24, 2016: "How to Take Your Soul to Work" Western Seminary, Portland, OR
- March 5, April 2, May 7, 14, 2016: Aging Matters course, Carey Theological College
- March 30, 2016: "Money" Tenth Church Leadership course
- May 4-6, 2016: "The Church and the Marketplace" Pastors' Conference, Regent College
- June 7-10, 2016: Global Nurses Christian Fellowship conference, Manila
- June 21-29, 2016: Everyday Life course, Biblical Graduate School of Theology, Singapore
- June 25, 2016: "Aging Matters" seminar, Singapore
- July 11-15, 2016: Taking Your Soul to Work course, Regent College
- August 8-12, 2016: Faith and the Marketplace course, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA.
- October 11-15, 2016: Travelling Marketplace Immersion course, Regent College